Announcement: Change of Application Rules
Published on 25 January 2018
- In response to potential competitors’ requests, it is hereby announced that the Applicants’ submission of DVD recordings may now be made by forwarding the recorded material through electronic means. Applicants can provide the Organiser with the video links (e.g. YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox) in the online application form or send them to the Organiser’s email address: email@example.com
- Also in response to public request, the Organiser has decided to introduce an additional voice category in the Competition for Countertenors. The repertoire list under Rule 10 has been expanded to include this category. Interested individuals please consult the updated edition of the repertory.
- In view of the above, the closing date for Applications (including all related materials) has now been extended to 28 February 2018.
- The Organisers are pleased to announce the formation of the Selection Committee responsible for recommending candidates to be invited to the Semi-Final Round of the Competition in Hong Kong:
– Professor Lo Kingman
– Madam Ella Kiang
– Madam Nancy Yuen
– Maestro Lio Kuokman
– Madam Chan Siu Kwan
- The contents of this announcement will be incorporated into the Competition Brochure and the Rules, which will be updated from time to time as necessary
Musica Viva Limited, Hong Kong